For many years Canada has lead the world with our revolutionary healthcare system, why should we stop now? By vaccinating our children, we can prevent horrible illness, such as polio. I am very passionate about my platform, no child deserves to be sick in the hospital, or worse, die from a preventable illness. I believe that it is so important everyone vaccinate their children. These horrible illnesses and diseases are totally preventable and can be eradicated if we work together and raise awareness about vaccinating. If I was crowned Miss Teenage Canada, I would love to raise awareness and help educate people in any way I possibly could. By not vaccinating, you aren’t just hurting yourself, you’re hurting all the people around you, especially those with compromised immune systems, like infants or cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Vaccinating people is a sure way to guarantee that Canada has a healthy and bright future. One of my favourite sources for update news regarding is vaccines is Vaccines411.ca; they provide up to date and interesting information. By working together we can eradicate these diseases forever.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.